Probe live victims trapped under debris piles at the disaster sites. Many rescue teams around the world have adopted and been using them.
Rescue teams around the world are using them!
The Rescue Scan TRx is an electromagnetic wave exploration radar for detecting live victims trapped under debris piles collapsed buildings duet to earthquakes, sediment-related disasters, etc.
The rescue scan TRx automatically detects signs of live victims and displays it on the screen in real-time.
This wireless and portable system allows for ease of mobility over a site. It can detect movement in up to 12 meters of debris and breathing in up to 10 meters. (The search depth depends on the site conditions)
- Detect the movement of the living victims trapped under the debris and display it in real time.
- Detect the breathing of unconscious and immobile living victims display it in real time.
- Wireless and portable system allows for ease mobility over site.
- Max depth is about 12 meters for motion and about 10 meters for breathing. (It depends on the site conditions)
- The Wi-Fi controller can work up to 60m away from the wireless antenna.
- The efficiency of rescue activity will improve because, even if multiple systems are used at the same site, the systems do not cross each other.
Example of demonstration (Tokyo Fire Department)
Demo Examples (National 119, Korea)
If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact our Instruments & Solutions Division.